Sunday, September 4, 2011

kai kai

We've started calling Kaia Kai Kai. And by we I mean Zoey.  Here are some Kai Kai pictures.

Bright blue-eyed babe (she's totally an Olson - or a Bunderson).
Seriously crawling all over. It's killing me!
Sleeping with Daddy.
Tolerating Big Sister
Loving Big Sister
My littlest lovie is over 5 months old already. She still doesn't sleep well or eat anything except for milk from mommy BUT she is smiley and beautiful and loves, loves, loves her Big Sister.

7 comments :

melissa ( : said...

What a sweetie -

LOVE all the pictures.

5 months!?!? Seriously??
(And still not sleeping - that makes me nervous!)

What cute cute sisters!

Jen said...

And I Love, Love Love all the pics! Although, they are killing me! Not only can I not get over how beautiful and BIG Kai Kai is - Zoey looks like she is already 6 years old! Crazy!!!
So cute Dalene! Please keep posting!!
Love to you all!
XX

Lala said...

Very cute! I agree with Jen - Zoey looks like she'll be heading to high school next week. CRAZY!

Lani said...

I am so glad you updated with lots of pictures! Your girls are so cute! I just want to come over and give them big hugs!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

In that first picture she really does look like a Bunderson! She really is just too cute.

DarbyM said...

OH I'm loving all the pictures!!!!! Those two sweeties are just too cute! I am in LOVE with her blue eyes... and the ittiest bit jealous. That Mouritsen brown eye gene won out in our house. LOL

More please, keep those adorable pics coming!

Stuart♥Maren said...

She is NOT crawling!!! Ugg! Not fair. We need to come visit...

especially since she is part Bunderson. :)

(We will TOTALLY claim her!)

Darling, darling pictures!