Zoey must be one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! It must be those wonderful, loving parents of hers that make her so darn happy.
oh my goodness give that cutie pie a big ole snuggle from her Aunt Darby! I miss her. Her and Audrey would have so much fun now that they are both sitting and more interactive.
It's so cute how she's patting your face! What a cutie.
Post a Comment
3 comments :
Zoey must be one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! It must be those wonderful, loving parents of hers that make her so darn happy.
oh my goodness give that cutie pie a big ole snuggle from her Aunt Darby! I miss her. Her and Audrey would have so much fun now that they are both sitting and more interactive.
It's so cute how she's patting your face! What a cutie.
Post a Comment