Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day...

...of our second year of preschool.  A little anti-climactic, I know, but Zoey doesn't think so.

Remember how is was 80 degrees on our first day of school last year? Well, I did, and bought clothes accordingly for this year. Problematic because this year it was 67 degrees and guess who insisted on wearing the first day outfit once again, even though it was totally not weather-appropriate...










Seriously, seriously love this girl.

5 comments :

Lala said...

Darling! Did you make the Z bag?
How did she like the first day? Is she with new teachers?

Dalene said...

Thanks. Mom made the bag for her birthday. Zoey loves it. She's with another teacher, but she sees her teacher from last year, too, so she is loving it.

Jen said...

We love us some Zoey posing!! Love her smile!!

melissa ( : said...

Sweet pictures - I love how excited she is!

Hayley Meise said...

So so cute! I love Zoey's posing and I can't believe how much hair Kaia is getting! Love and miss all of you!