Friday, November 6, 2009

dora, dora, dora


It's hard to believe that our soon-to-be 16 month old daughter is already requesting to watch a t.v. show. How does she even know who Dora is?

10 comments :

Christie said...

I love her "ayes." She is the cutest thing ever! I cannot believe I get to see her next week!!!

Laurel said...

She's so cute! I'm so sad that we won't see you guys at Christmas. It has been way too long.

Scott said...

Rylee kept asking to watch it over and over again. She thought Zoey was so adorable.

melissa ( : said...

I love her AYES!
Where did she learn THAT?

OH MY WORD!! When did she get so BIG!?!?!
She's talking SO well!!!!

I can't WAIT to see her!!!

meg said...

She sounds just like Joshua. They have the same vocabulary. For TV Josh requests Elmo or "Dog" for Clifford the Big Red Dog. Elmo really is a good show for that age; no wonder they love it.

Melissa said...

Ian and I loved your video! Oh, I guess we have to go watch it again. She is so cute!

Jen S. said...

SO CUTE! We love talking to Zoey, it's so cute when she says our names!
Love, Cami

Lala said...

She is SO getting big! Come visit us!

Stuart♥Maren said...

OH. MY. HECK. That is the CUTEST thing I have ever heard! We want to see her!!! Can't tell you how jealous I am that Christie got to see you guys!

LJ, DC and ML said...

She's so cute!!!!