So, I will be honest and share that I gained way too much weight while I was pregnant. That whole "gain only 25 pounds" thing is a load, if you ask me. Anyhow, two weeks after Zoey was born about 30 pounds melted away without me doing a darn thing but eat and sweat. The next 30 pounds are holding on tenaciously but I'm kicking them out. 4 pounds down and 30 to go!
I'm bringing sexy back.
Oh, and Zoey is 3 months old today:




13 comments :
It will come off... It has to! You are my motivation! If it doesn't happen for you, then I'm a lost cause.
And could she get any cuter???!!!?????????? I get to give that smile kisses TOMORROW!!!
hey you are looking good! good work!! little zoey is so ADORABLE dalene! we really still should get together by the way...haha. anyway, she is TOO cute!!!
tina
Thanks for the comment on our blog. Your little girl is adorable and such a cute name. I want a girl!! I love this post. Way to "keep it real". :) Glad you are doing so well.
You are so funny! Love the picture of Zoey:)
She is so beautiful. I cannot wait to hold that cute little girl. She has already changed so much. Dalene I think you look fabulous even if you aren't quite where you would like to be.
I was so excited to stumble across your blog through Tina's today. I know you already know, but your Zoey is beautiful. I would love to catch up sometime. Where are you living? Where did you meet your husband? Etc. Etc. Etc. It's been too long.
You are a brave woman to put a picture of your post-partum tummy out there. You look good, though--and you don't really look stretch marky. AND you had a ginormous baby--so you REALLY look good. Don't stress too much about the weight coming off, it will. It took me like nine months after Macie. I gained too much with my pregnancies, too. I justified eating any type of sweet or ice cream, because, you know, I was pregnant and eating for 2:).
Hi Dalene,
You look way good for 3 months post partum. I gained like 55 every time and lost it, so don't worry! And nursing burns it off so fast! Here's my blog spot.
Lindsay
we should reconnect a little:)
www.thesnifftirds.blogspot.com
What you should have said is, "I am ONLY 13 weeks postpartum."
You look great. Don't beat yourself up or stress.
BTW, thanks for my cute earrings, new sister!
You're looking super cute and hot as always. rock that sexy post-Zoey body for those of us who haven't made it there yet. We long to look just like you. Love this post.
LOVES!
LJ
She is adorable!! Congrats!!
-your cousin Sara (Bret and Kathy's daughter)
You want to see what a few years post partum looks like? Don't follow my footsteps, baby.
You look too good for 13 weeks.
Wait, I am like 2 1/2 years post partum and I haven't lost all the weight. Dangit! I'm just prepping my tummy for the next baby. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Post a Comment